UNISON has appointed 16 companies as UNISONPlus approved suppliers.
To get this endorsement not only must they be able to offer members savings and added value offers but UNISON also requires them to operate very high standards of customer care and to support the unions aims and objectives.
UNISONPLus approved companies must agree to…
- Support and encourage trade union membership for their own staff
- Support UNISON’s regions and branches and national campaigns
- Support the UNISON Welfare Debt Service
- Operate equal opportunities, ethical and environmental policies
- Operate an agreed complaints procedure
- Operate responsible lending and debt management policies
Each year over 500,000 of these services are used by UNISON members, look for the UNISONplus logo.